Minimum acceptable result?

Marvin said:
depps said:
Also, in the league cup away goals don't come into it till after extra time. Worrying about clean sheets tomorrow is not how we should be approaching this game
I know, but it's a small advantage.

If we go to OT with a 0-0, then if we score 1, they have to get 2. And imo it's easier to score goals in a 2nd leg as the 1st is usually very cagey and defensive

Because of the fact that the away goals don't count until after extra time it probably won't be as cagey as a european semi final will be, we shouldn't be afraid to take risks. In fact given our noted troubles away from home and the defeat at Everton I think mentally we need to go out there and take the game to them.

A 0-0 draw will be paraded my the media as a victory for united and we really don't need that right now as id imagine moral in the squad is slightly fragile after the weekend

For me a City win is a must with a clean sheet to boot! I would love a 2-0 game but would accept a 1-0, my worry is though that it'll be a lot harder than people are making out and I can see them scoring if I'm honest about it.
City need to go all out for this and try to win it at home, a drumming (I wish) would finish it imo, say 3-0 or 4-0 and it could be game over for them by the time we play them at the swamp.
As long as we as fans play our part and the players do there bit and give 100% then I think we could see a fantastic City performance.
Come on City!

agree with most on here.a clean sheet is a must to be honest!! would love a 2 or 3 nil win but it is gonna be a hard tough game!! think with them going out of the fa cup baconface has changed his opinion of this trophy now coz he knows hes not gonna win the premiership,highly unlikely to win the champions league and he wont want to end the season without a trophy.

Which City will turn up tomorrow night is the big question, i don't think we should be too cagey in our approach

lets go at them first 20mins and hopefully get 1 or 2 in front, we need to do to them what Everton did to us , Bellamy and Tevez will play a big part tomorrow night........ 3-1 City (United scoring in the 27th minute of injury time!!!!)

Wont be happy with anything less than 4-0 then we can just park the bus at the swamp with

- - - - - - - - - - - - -GIVEN - - - - - - - - - - - -
RICHARDS - - -KOMPANY - ONUOHA - - -GARRIDO
- - - - - - -DE JONG- - - - - - - BARRY- - - - -- -
W.PHILLIPS - - - - - -VIEIRA- - - -- - - -BELLAMY
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -TEVEZ - -- - - -- - - - - -

Nothing but a hard working side at the swamp, maybe Ireland for Vieira if he isnt doing the business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.