Minimum expectations for next season...

Anything outside of the automatic European qualifying spots should be seen as a major disappointment. We've been so shit away from home this season yet still very nearly sneaked into Europe, with the money we'll surely be spending this summer we should be in the top 6.

i believe 5th at the least.

However if we have another poor season and finish 9th people will still say we have improved and he should be given more time. Hughes has a knack of lowering expectations.

Wouldn't know on signings. Just someone who will be a quality targetman and goalscorer up front and a solid defender at the very least. But I know we'll get more.

Good cup runs with at least a semi final in one hopefully both. And a top 6 finish with UEFA qualification. But again I hope that comes by way of a cup win.

I liked our home form this season but we still need to improve it a bit. Swapping those defeats for draws and wins would be a good aim next year to have a solid home record. But away I believe will drastically improve anyway. Just hope it's drastic enough to have more wins than draws.

widen the gap on stoke city by at least another 6 points.
at present they can finish above us but another £200million well spent next season could ensure we just beat them to finishing in the top half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.