Minor Movements

Well done MCRJON, says it how it is and no beating about the bush. Much prefer this style of post.
It'll be interesting to see if the fourth on is correct and whom it turns out to be, great info keep it up.

IBlue said:
Could be Nir Biton, the Israeli, talk on another thread about him coming over for a medical

Thu, Jul 5, 2012
Home Football Pro Soccer
City Set To Sign Israeli

Premier League champions Manchester City are set to open their cheque book to sign Israeli defender Nir Biton.
The 20-year-old flew into England yesterday to undergo a medical check-up, ahead of joining the club for its pre-season training which begins next week.

City boss Roberto Mancini has been a long-term admirer of the Israeli U19 international, who also played for his national side at the 2009 Maccabiah Games.

Biton spent a week-long trial at Eastlands in January, and will have a further two weeks to impress Mancini, before hopefully wrapping up a deal ahead of the start of the new season.

£78,000 a week seems way out if it's Biton, but in any case glad it's looking like we've gone for him, really liked the look of what I've seen (yes youtube) and heard about him.

12129130.jpg

Nice one OP.

Ovo said:
Genuine itk who says it like it is... I could get used to this.

Unfortunately if he had got 1 wrong you would have dozens of idiots running around in near hysterics calling him a WUM.

Got shouts though. I'll have to keep an eye out for his posts:)

NipHolmes said:
Ovo said:

If only we could find out who the 78k man is...

I'm really rehashing what others have said, but they've got convinced me. It seems like it will be someone we have an agreement with, but we cannot actually sign until the red tape has been cleared and that is why we haven't announced. Perhaps as others mentioned we have signed someone who is waiting on a work permit.

I think that guy playing in Chile has been mentioned - Ramirez is it?

Darkhorse said:
NipHolmes said:
Ovo said:

I'm really rehashing what others have said, but they've got convinced me. It seems like it will be someone we have an agreement with, but we cannot actually sign until the red tape has been cleared and that is why we haven't announced. Perhaps as others mentioned we have signed someone who is waiting on a work permit.

Biton?

The Future's Blue said:
Darkhorse said:
NipHolmes said:

Biton?

Not at 78k/w.... I'm hoping for that Argentinian kid Matías Rodríguez playing in Chile. I like those kind of transfers, exciting new faces from to me unknown leagues. He could be a failure of course, but he could also utn out to be a great signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.