Minor Movements

Matt the Giant said:
The Future's Blue said:
Darkhorse said:
I'm really rehashing what others have said, but they've got convinced me. It seems like it will be someone we have an agreement with, but we cannot actually sign until the red tape has been cleared and that is why we haven't announced. Perhaps as others mentioned we have signed someone who is waiting on a work permit.

I think that guy playing in Chile has been mentioned - Ramirez is it?
Biton?

Not at 78k/w.... I'm hoping for that Argentinian kid Matías Rodríguez playing in Chile. I like those kind of transfers, exciting new faces from to me unknown leagues. He could be a failure of course, but he could also utn out to be a great signing.

Yeah that's the one. I'd like to have him for the same reasons.

TonyM said:
He'd cost more than £4m though right?

£4mill a year mate, as in wages not trasnfer fee.

I wondered same myself at first.

More I think of it I think it's one of the lads mentioned;
Skrytel
M.Rodriguez

I'd say Skrytel myself. Liverpool will play Kelly as CB and Johnson RB and use funds for trasnfer kitty I'd assume.

I'd be happy with either. One thing is for absolutely sure, we ain't going anywhere but upwards.

Maybe the £78k per week player is Aaron lennon! Maybe we've agreed a straight swap for Ade! The hold up could be down to AVB settling in at Spurs before getting round to sorting out terms with Ade....Just a thought like!

riggymcfc123 said:
Maybe the £78k per week player is Aaron lennon! Maybe we've agreed a straight swap for Ade! The hold up could be down to AVB settling in at Spurs before getting round to sorting out terms with Ade....Just a thought like!

No.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.