Minor Movements

I think it's probably Howard Webb as we could do with a top ref, I mean look what the guys done for the rags. I think with the quality players at City he could go on to become quite literally world class!!

Or perhaps it could be David Bernstein (a David Gill type player like the rags), if it was my money I'd go all out to prize Plattini away from PSG....That would truly be the marquee signing we are after, ahhh we can dream.

You can forget Seff Blatter, he completely out of our class and WILL NOT track back.....Well unless it's hawk eye.

FantasyIreland said:
Cobwebcat said:
MCRJON: Great info hit rate there. 3/4...4/4 if player announced.

Would said players wage be announced though?

Well depending on who we sign this summer I think it might be fairly obvious.

For example, Van Persie, Martinez and Cavani > 78,000.

Some relatively unknown player for the first team probably close to the 78,000.

MCFC BOB said:
I'd say Martinez is a good bet for £78,000.

Some how I doubt that.

Anyone who moves for a transfer fee in excess of 30mil will be on north of 100k per week.

MCFC BOB said:
I'd say Martinez is a good bet for £78,000.

You'd think he would at the very least be doubling his wages over Bilbao, but with Bayern and Barca to fend off, unless that's 78k plus a lot of bonus money, I would have thought his basic will be a bit higher.

Martinez hasn't been signed yet imo. Barca is his choice and we're probably second and I doubt he's even interested in Bayern.

No chance he'd sign for £78k imo, more like £100k+, al conjecture but cannot see a player signing what will be a 4/5year deal on that wage.

£78k to Rodriguez is criminal too thinking about it. Never heard of the lad and he's not a name and nor does he have European pedigree.

M'Vila or somebody like that is more likely.

NipHolmes said:
Martinez hasn't been signed yet imo. Barca is his choice and we're probably second and I doubt he's even interested in Bayern.

No chance he'd sign for £78k imo, more like £100k+, al conjecture but cannot see a player signing what will be a 4/5year deal on that wage.

£78k to Rodriguez is criminal too thinking about it. Never heard of the lad and he's not a name and nor does he have European pedigree.

78k after tax maybe?

Matt the Giant said:
NipHolmes said:

78k after tax maybe?

Wishful thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.