Minutes applause for Milly-Rose Stirrup at Newcastle game (6th minute)

I've a tear in my eye reading that. No child that young should pass away, its not right. Condolences to the family . I hope we raise the roof on the 4th March
R.i.p. little angel

One of my best friends daughter had the same thing before Christmas, spent several weeks in ICU but thank god made it through.

Sepsis is utterly horrendous, does seem to have been a rise in it recently.

My dad's mate, only 58, died of Sepsis last month.

He went on a golf weekend with the lads to Spain just before Christmas and didn't feel right and then had to be admitted to hospital over there.

He was flown back to Manchester and put in a coma. Brought him around after 21 days and suffered a stroke and was effectively brain dead.

He hung on after they took him off the machines but died a few days later.

Was a fit bloke. A joiner. Could even have picked up the infection from cutting himself.

Funeral next week and I didn't know much about Sepsis.

Unbelievably sad news. Heart goes out to the family, there will be a massive void in their lives forever.
RIP Milly Rose.

So sad…. Rest in peace and hang out with the angels….. let’s hope the City family can give you the send off you (and your family) deserve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.