Minutes applause for Milly-Rose Stirrup at Newcastle game (6th minute)

Heartbreaking. As a parent I can't imagine what the parents are going though.

Sepsis is not really talked about but it's an incredibly dangerous condition especially for children and older people and can kill at incredible speed. My cousin nearly died from it. He started feeling unwell and within 2 hours was put into an induced coma for 10 days. Thankfully he recovered but his liver and stomach were a mess.

If it wasn't for his next door neighbor being a nurse and spotting the warning signs he would of been dead.

I'll post a picture of the poster the NHS use to spot the warning signs
3f10f5bc32bbcc73754ebf5676cd6664.jpg
That’s a good post, I’ve passed to my three WhatsApp groups for info.

However, such a sad story, I doubt if the devastation has hit Milly Rose’s parents yet. How they cope with this is something most people thankfully never get to experience. RIP Milly Rose.

I’m a friend of the family , they are aware of all these kind posts proud of the blue family on here
I don’t know how to suggest you deal with this on behalf of Milly’s family, suffice to say we we support you all, words fail me really, so sad. Again RIP Milly Rose and strength to her Mum and Dad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.