Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought of him as number 10, not a holding midfield player.

Great player though.

Why take such a big commercial risk when we dont have to?
Because not strengthening the team can be a big commercial risk as well. City's financial success and growth of fanbase is based on winning stuff.

Besides, Pep's tenure is the best time to make another step to the elite (by winning the CL), missing this opportunity could set the project back for several years.

Because not strengthening the team can be a big commercial risk as well. City's financial success and growth of fanbase is based on winning stuff.

Besides, Pep's tenure is the best time to make another step to the elite (by winning the CL), missing this opportunity could set the project back for several years.

We have strengthened though this window and I expect we will see silverware again next season of some description. To spend big on one player, any club has to be certain that said player will have a substantial and immediate impact

Panic was class & Roma best player. Now at Juventus he has stepped up another level.

I've watched Juventus games lots last season & he is 9 out of 10 week in week out & even better in Champs League.

I agree with some on here & it's not a dig at Fernandinio he was poor the minutes he played but not worst than Jesus who was pants.

Dino & Pjanic will work great together in a 3 5 2.

It's a huge fee but at 28 or 29 this lad can play.

Is it true we will or have offered the cash, I don't believe City have finished there transfer business just yet & have they changed there strategy the way they make bid & another bid then wait weeks before making a last bid.

This could have legs & may surprise us.

No more fucking about with agents or being led down the path.

If someone has a figure on there head then put up or shut up.

Panic was class & Roma best player. Now at Juventus he has stepped up another level.

I've watched Juventus games lots last season & he is 9 out of 10 week in week out & even better in Champs League.

I agree with some on here & it's not a dig at Fernandinio he was poor the minutes he played but not worst than Jesus who was pants.

Dino & Pjanic will work great together in a 3 5 2.

It's a huge fee but at 28 or 29 this lad can play.

Is it true we will or have offered the cash, I don't believe City have finished there transfer business just yet & have they changed there strategy the way they make bid & another bid then wait weeks before making a last bid.

This could have legs & may surprise us.

No more fucking about with agents or being led down the path.

If someone has a figure on there head then put up or shut up.

When dzeko tried to get us to sign him years ago he woulda saved us so much money, now I don’t think we even need him

We have strengthened though this window and I expect we will see silverware again next season of some description. To spend big on one player, any club has to be certain that said player will have a substantial and immediate impact
Agreed. The money we offered for Jorginho is, in my opinion, all we had left in the kitty. Can’t see us spending another €100m, (particularly on one player) in this window, If our budget stretched that far Jorginho would’ve been a City player months ago.

At £100 million you need a big name who will sell shirts to make it commercially viable as Juve have done cannot see us going to rush to buy Panic ( some on here spelling it like that) on their backs .Mind you it does sum up our matchday forum

i think overall our budget was around £1OO million However we have the chance to raise £26 Million on the kid (KDB) Lookalike plus Roberts and plus what we have already reigned in I know we have sold a couple anybody got details?

We didnt pay 50 something for our first priority ,a Dm kind of player that pep love, so now we will pay double for a player (a great player thats true)in position we dont need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.