Mirror gets basic facts wrong...........

kismet

the onslaught from the Mirror continues today........however these numpties are pathetic..........

- they don't even spell Garry Cook's name correctly

- the head sports journo think that our owners are from Dubai

- at least they are calling our owners by their names and not as "those Arabs at Eastlands"

I read the paper in the news agents but told the assistant i don't buy this shite any more, he agreed, he hates having to stock the rag.

kismet said:
the onslaught from the Mirror continues today........however these numpties are pathetic..........
- they don't even spell Garry Cook's name correctly

- the head sports journo think that our owners are from Dubai

- at least they are calling our owners by their names and not as "those Arabs at Eastlands"

I read the paper in the news agents but told the assistant i don't buy this shite any more, he agreed, he hates having to stock the rag.
Whhhhooooooooooooowww hang on! Take that back MO FO.

The mirror only realized Al Fahim wasn't our owner when he took over Portsmouth. Absolutely terrible paper.

apologies numptyed...........

it's just the numpty's at the Mirror........

bad attack by Oliver Holt today on Cookie in which Holt reveals details of a private conversation between them both......

kismet said:
apologies numptyed...........

it's just the numpty's at the Mirror........

bad attack by Oliver Holt today on Cookie in which Holt reveals details of a private conversation between them both......

But that attack proves that Cook has been talking shite to whoever will listen. Whether it was private or not, it still happened and he still said the things printed. It annoys me on here how people cloud over things just so MCFC or anything to do with it doesn't look bad. He has fucked up if that conversation happened, and it proves he talks shite to make himself look good to whoever is within earshot.

svennis pennis said:
The mirror only realized Al Fahim wasn't our owner when he took over Portsmouth. Absolutely terrible paper.
Hang on.......This is not the Portsmouth massage board!!! No wonder it seemed odd, well then I'm off with my bell elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what if the mirror have written some rubbish, it about goes in line with Gary cook rubbish, hes a liar, and knows nothing about football, here for the paycheck, has no football contacts , is nothing more than a merchandiser/marketer, and he is our ceo???? Chief executive officer!!!, that positon is supposed to come with experience and knowledge and in the football world contacts, he has none, has worked at Nike for 12 yrs basically getting merchandise and marketing deals etc for sports stars, thats it ! anyone who pays any notice to anything the man says is misguided, and as for the mirror good luck to them attacking him, they have not liked our club for a long time Darren lewis has been riding on our back for 12 months for stories basiclly because he is clueless aswell and can't come up with anything else! crap paper, crap journos and Gary cook crap aswell they all deserve each other, the sooner cook goes the better, how about all this nonsense he has put on the website, look at my statement etc, i was Not lying etc etc, Cook, yes you were, you were asked did you approach mancini three weeks ago, you said no definately not etc, but you did lets face it we all know and any fan should see through this nonsense, why not just say, results wernt that great we had a chat with mancini keep on our radar for a few weeks if results didnt improve etc, enough said that way you dont look like a fool! but hey presto as usual Cooks finds a way of making us look stupid by having completely different story to a man sat right next to you, and then all the desk stomping etc when you get caught out with your crap pre written statement!!! idiot pure and simple

awardie said:
so what if the mirror have written some rubbish, it about goes in line with Gary cook rubbish, hes a liar, and knows nothing about football, here for the paycheck, has no football contacts , is nothing more than a merchandiser/marketer, and he is our ceo???? Chief executive officer!!!, that positon is supposed to come with experience and knowledge and in the football world contacts, he has none, has worked at Nike for 12 yrs basically getting merchandise and marketing deals etc for sports stars, thats it ! anyone who pays any notice to anything the man says is misguided, and as for the mirror good luck to them attacking him, they have not liked our club for a long time Darren lewis has been riding on our back for 12 months for stories basiclly because he is clueless aswell and can't come up with anything else! crap paper, crap journos and Gary cook crap aswell they all deserve each other, the sooner cook goes the better, how about all this nonsense he has put on the website, look at my statement etc, i was Not lying etc etc, Cook, yes you were, you were asked did you approach mancini three weeks ago, you said no definately not etc, but you did lets face it we all know and any fan should see through this nonsense, why not just say, results wernt that great we had a chat with mancini keep on our radar for a few weeks if results didnt improve etc, enough said that way you dont look like a fool! but hey presto as usual Cooks finds a way of making us look stupid by having completely different story to a man sat right next to you, and then all the desk stomping etc when you get caught out with your crap pre written statement!!! idiot pure and simple

Paragraphs are your friend!

As to the original topic

Mirror gets basic facts wrong...........

Nothing surprising there, is there?

awardie said:
you were asked did you approach mancini three weeks ago, you said no definately not etc, but you did lets face it we all know and any fan should see through this nonsense, why not just say, results wernt that great we had a chat with mancini keep on our radar for a few weeks if results didnt improve etc, enough said that way you dont look like a fool! but hey presto as usual Cooks finds a way of making us look stupid by having completely different story to a man sat right next to you, and then all the desk stomping etc when you get caught out with your crap pre written statement!!! idiot pure and simple

That's crap mate.

It wasn't a good performance on the day by Cook but what he said is consistent with what Mancini said. First started exploring options two weeks ago. Offered him the job on Thursday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.