Missing Dog Frankie

Thanks everyone. The support from everywhere has been immense. We spent yesterday in the Sholver area then back to Wardle then back to Hyde where there were several reports of sightings.
Problem is by the time we get to wherever there is no sign. It seems she's still in flight and survival mode.
Also lots of reports are not Frankie and unfortunately some reports are just not true.
Took the rest of the week off work and we are off now searching again.
The amount of people helping us and on our side us unreal.
I have never seen my Mrs in such a state. The whole situation is horrendous.

Thanks all xx

Thanks everyone. The support from everywhere has been immense. We spent yesterday in the Sholver area then back to Wardle then back to Hyde where there were several reports of sightings.
Problem is by the time we get to wherever there is no sign. It seems she's still in flight and survival mode.
Also lots of reports are not Frankie and unfortunately some reports are just not true.

Thanks all xx
So frustrating, she's obviously out there somewhere, possibly someone has taken her ? I have a dog and I can't imagine what you're going through mate, I'm praying she turns up.

Thanks all xx
What you will find is the best and worst of social media. There will be scores of folk who want to parachute themselves into it for likes and shares and vicarious attention and so a wild goose chase may entail with sightings. Vets, PDSA, dog pounds, councils will be the best bet. Really wish you well with it. Start very local and work out. They dont go far normally

Leave an old item of clothing with your scent on it next to a tree in the area where he went missing
Come back next morning, he might be there
This worked for a mate of mine
Very good idea. If I could add to it.
Put a laminated flier/poster up beside the item of clothing or cushion or whatever, with your contact details and a photo of Frankie.

Leave an old item of clothing with your scent on it next to a tree in the area where he went missing
Come back next morning, he might be there
This worked for a mate of mine
Mrs walked round Hyde yesterday dragging her dressing gown then left it where we thought she might be. She has already left her city coat that she wore when walking Frankie at a tree where she ran off. Nothing mate.

Thanks all xx
Really good luck pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.