missing girlfriend.

Challenger1978 said:
I've not read the entire thread, so it turns out crizacks bird is a dirty slag then ?

poor guy.

nail-on-head.jpg

colourmeblue said:
Challenger1978 said:
I've not read the entire thread, so it turns out crizacks bird is a dirty slag then ?

poor guy.
you think you can come in here and just announce yourself like that?...read the thread and dont be a lazy ****

I would if i was on my desktop pc but my network adaptor is fried and i'm stuck on the laptop. Which i can't stand as touch pads on laptop are fucking awful, so i wont be reading the entire thread.

Note: and my spacebar is fucked on the laptop so its a twat to write.

Challenger1978 said:
colourmeblue said:
Challenger1978 said:

poor guy.
you think you can come in here and just announce yourself like that?...read the thread and dont be a lazy ****

I would if i was on my desktop pc but my network adaptor is fried and i'm stuck on the laptop. Which i can't stand as touch pads on laptop are fucking awful, so i wont be reading the entire thread.

Note: andmyspacebarisfuckedonthelaptopsoitsatwattowrite.

Challenger1978 said:
colourmeblue said:
Challenger1978 said:

poor guy.

Note: and my spacebar is fucked on the laptop so its a twat to write.
blah blah...some of us have slaved over a hot keyboard to bring you entertainment...jimharri had to hide what he was typing from his boyfriend all day long ffs

I've read the lot. anybody got her number? well apart from that poor guy that never takes advice from blues.
I feel bad now because in a couple of days I'm going to start a terrible thread about ex girlfriends .

BWTAC said:
Challenger1978 said:
colourmeblue said:

Note: andmyspacebarisfuckedonthelaptopsoitsatwattowrite.

lol you might be taking the piss with the that but that is exactly whats happening to me. Its a bastard as i look at the key board when typing and then have to edit everything when done.

fucking bastarding spacebar

Seriously hope the OP has apologized to girlfriend for knee jerk reaction.The girl has been slaughtered on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.