missing girlfriend.

toby said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Golly gosh all the Bluemoon ladies are sticking together on this one aren't they even Bob(girl) had to backtrack earlier.

The only proof we need is that there is no smoke without Fire.

We are ;o) innocent until proven guilty

innocent and female two words that should never be side by side

hilts said:
toby said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Golly gosh all the Bluemoon ladies are sticking together on this one aren't they even Bob(girl) had to backtrack earlier.

innocent and female two words that should never be side by side

Not all women are slags yano.

toby said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

If it were in a Court of Law then yes but in matters of the Heart or as in this case a Clopper full of spunk then unfortunately she isn't.

I haven't backtracked at all I just chose not to bother and let you lot get on with the witch burning !

Bilboblue said:
Lucky Toma said:
seemedownkippaxstreet said:
I'm hoping the change of tone by page 23 means she's alright.

Home safe with a full english inside of her.

Manchester has English taxi drivers?

I'm not having that.
This is an interesting observation. There are English taxi drivers in Manchester but they are thin on the ground and possibly outnumbered by Muslims (who indeed could be English) judging by how difficult it was to get a taxi from Albert Square to COMS for the Southampton game which was held on Sunday 19th August - in other words EID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.