missing girlfriend.

crizack said:
has anyone got any ideas or suggestions on how to get to wrexham for 2 people (returning on sunday) that costs less than £63? (cheapest train fare)

setting of anytime before 1pm on friday and returning anytime after 1pm on sunday.

will pay someone £40 if they can give us a lift to and from.

thanks.

i'de be looking for the most expensive way of getting out of wrexham not the cheapest way of getting there!

34oplro.jpg

mackenzie said:
Glad she is ok Crizack.
Sounds like you and her need to work things out. Best to do it away from an Internet forum.

PS.....I've seen your art stuff and it's bloody good.

More bad advice from the da female brigade,
Crizack stick with us Buddy, your missus has been up to no good, you are the victim in this. Time to spill the beans and tell us what happened in those critical hours between 5 and 8am.

She got laid. Doesn't matter if you work that out away from the forum or not. The only thing we need to look in wheelie bins and ditches for are used condoms and shredded pics of Crizack.

Helmet Cole said:
She got laid. Doesn't matter if you work that out away from the forum or not. The only thing we need to look in wheelie bins and ditches for are used condoms and shredded pics of Crizack.

What about open manholes?

paphos-mcfc said:
Markt85 said:
can someone summarise this thread for me

Girl goes missing, Crizack calls police and posts on here worried sick. blues concerned too. Bird turns up later after a 3 cock special at the taxi rank, Crizack fucks her off, gets a bit of a slating, then gets back with her.

Hope he wellies up, cos if he doesn't his nudger's gonna look like a shower head by next week.

THIS^^^

It's like a modern day Romeo and Juliet pantomine.

The Cellar : She's behind you

Romeo :looks to his left then turns looks to his right right but doesn't recognise his juliet

The Cellar :no there right behind your back, the shoeless one getting her Clopper filled.

It was worth the read just for the word Clopper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.