missing girlfriend.

Glad she is ok Crizack.
Sounds like you and her need to work things out. Best to do it away from an Internet forum.

PS.....I've seen your art stuff and it's bloody good.

colourmeblue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Ragnarok said:
I would suggest checking for open manhole covers or ditches etc in the area she was last seen
What then? Skips and wheelie bins.
two simple lines is why i frequent the cellar....comedy gold

I'm easily amused, for some reason those 2 lines had me in fits of laughter

and is that where you put the others<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:28 pm --<br /><br />
yeseye said:
Helmet Cole said:
crizack said:
i've had it with her, im single now.

Have you just had a row about what she was up to, or do we need to start searching skips and wheelie bins?
And me checking open manhole covers and ditches all feckin night!

maybe she had been checking open manholes

wow another 38 pages to go, hope this thread doesn't dissapoint

Helmet Cole said:
My money is on hop130. He steamed into this thread early on and has consistently been trying to make lame excuses for crizack's bird and trying to make out she didn't get a bum full of spunk. He hasn't posted much on here prior to this, and most of it is IMHO an attempt to put crizack off the scent until the slag-bag has managed to douche the forensic evidence out of her stinky clopper.

Nothing to do with me pal. I was merely trying to get Crizack realise how ridiculous the situation was and that he only had one reasonable course of action to take.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 pm --<br /><br />
Helmet Cole said:
Have a look at hop130's posts on this thread. The shady bugger is deffo trying to cover for Crizacks bird and the fact he spent the early hours of Sunday morning up to his nuts in her guts.

Not quite sure I'll want to be gobbled by purple-haired Welsh tart with a mouth ring!

hop130 said:
Helmet Cole said:
My money is on hop130. He steamed into this thread early on and has consistently been trying to make lame excuses for crizack's bird and trying to make out she didn't get a bum full of spunk. He hasn't posted much on here prior to this, and most of it is IMHO an attempt to put crizack off the scent until the slag-bag has managed to douche the forensic evidence out of her stinky clopper.

Nothing to do with me pal. I was merely trying to get Crizack realise how ridiculous the situation was and that he only had one reasonable course of action to take.

-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 pm --

Helmet Cole said:
Have a look at hop130's posts on this thread. The shady bugger is deffo trying to cover for Crizacks bird and the fact he spent the early hours of Sunday morning up to his nuts in her guts.

Not quite sure I'll want to be gobbled by purple-haired Welsh tart with a mouth ring!

Thats what they all say

Citysmith said:

ANSWERS!!!!

Is that Tevez at the front of the queue demanding answers?
It's his ultimatum, answers or he's leaving.. quick, spill the beans!!

bennyblue said:
hop130 said:
Helmet Cole said:

Nothing to do with me pal. I was merely trying to get Crizack realise how ridiculous the situation was and that he only had one reasonable course of action to take.

-- Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 pm --

Helmet Cole said:

Thats what they all say

Each to their own but this one not for me.

mackenzie said:
Glad she is ok Crizack, he had a massive weapon.
Sounds like you need to do her up the wrongun, no lube, same as her Saturday night mystery man did. Best to do it away from an Internet forum.

PS.....I've seen your cock and it's no wonder she fucked off for a bit of naughtiness.

Well, that's damn harsh, he obviously loves her.

Or he is a fcuking idiot.

Bilboblue said:
mackenzie said:
Glad she is ok Crizack, he had a massive weapon.
Sounds like you need to do her up the wrongun, no lube, same as her Saturday night mystery man did. Best to do it away from an Internet forum.

PS.....I've seen your cock and it's no wonder she fucked off for a bit of naughtiness.

Well, that's damn harsh, he obviously desperate.

And he is a fcuking idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.