Missing link - Bellamy

u2fme2 said:
Bellamy for me was playing so well up front and we
let him go. no forced him to go and replaced him
with lesser players

He had a very average last third to the season in terms of goal scoring. He still ran at people though and crossed the ball, more than can be said for kolarov, Barry, Milner, YaYa recently put together.

u2fme2 said:
Bellamy for me was playing so well up front and we
let him go. no forced him to go and replaced him
with lesser players
sppt on bellers link up play with teves was the best i have seen for years? i was gutted when he went, he scored a terrific goal at swansea the other week, bobby should have put his feelings to one side, ?

UweGoater said:
i still cant get my head around he's not in our sqaud and jo is.
And SWP! People say Bellamy had to go as he caused/would cause trouble in the dressing room. So; we haven't got any troublemakers left at the club now, eh?

jimharri said:
UweGoater said:
i still cant get my head around he's not in our sqaud and jo is.
And SWP! People say Bellamy had to go as he caused/would cause trouble in the dressing room. So; we haven't got any troublemakers left at the club now, eh?

Nope, we have alot of professionals and one immature kid who's personality is loved by everyone.

WNRH said:
jimharri said:

Nope, we have alot of professionals and one immature kid who's personality is loved by everyone.
Everyone? Sweeping statement, that. And what about Tevez throwing his toys out of the pram against Bolton? Or is he allowed to do things that Bellamy isn't?

Some games this season what I would have given to see Bellamy effing and blinding, veins popping in his head screaming at the team to get it together. For me this is where he was priceless. He was prepared to be an impact sub he admits himself his legs aren't what they were but he could have done a good job for us when needed. He did have faults but so has Balotelli but Mancini loans one out and is prepared to fall on the sword for the other. I hope Mario commits to the club in the same way.

WNRH said:
jimharri said:

is that a joke?

someone with pace is what we need but I think if we wanna push on for the title we need someone better than bellamy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.