Missing mooners

Not missing as they have long since left us, bit when the queetion time thread came up and I was thinking if pannelists, could help but think the mighty quinn would have be a real good choice.

I miss some of the now departd old mooners

Right yer shower o shite. I deliberately didnt post for a month just to see if this thread was bumped by someone asking where I was. Bastods, no one did.

One month became two and my resolve was tested with the 'Why is Duckenfield Such a Shithole' thread but I thought, no hang on in there, someone will notice.

Month 3 and I desperately wanted to post in the ''Who thinks People From Idaho are Stupid' thread but not wanting to re-emerge I refused.

Well I hate you all, no one noticed, Worsley throws his teddy out the pram and there are 155 posts FFS. Me ! Not one. as I say Bastods the lot of yer.

Right yer shower o shite. I deliberately didnt post for a month just to see if this thread was bumped by someone asking where I was. Bastods, no one did.

One month became two and my resolve was tested with the 'Why is Duckenfield Such a Shithole' thread but I thought, no hang on in there, someone will notice.

Month 3 and I desperately wanted to post in the ''Who thinks People From Idaho are Stupid' thread but not wanting to re-emerge I refused.

Well I hate you all, no one noticed, Worsley throws his teddy out the pram and there are 155 posts FFS. Me ! Not one. as I say Bastods the lot of yer.
You are quite needy though aren't you.

Maybe it’s because of your use of words like ‘bastods’ etcetera

If you had got the round in instead of hiding in the toilets we would have bigged up the love long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.