Missing mooners

vG7asft.jpg

I am confused mate.

Is Musky the cow, the servant
Or the one with his finger in a ring?

Three months wandering the wilderness in toetalitarian isolation and not a single sausage has made him feel special or wanted. Quite frankly if I was him I would go away for another three months, then that would teach you all good and proper!

This compositions by Rafeel Brito and the gang and hope you like it chap.

Rafael Brito sax;
Gustavo Salgado Piano;
Pablo Arruda Contrabaixo drums;
Felipe Cotta on double bass:

Last edited:
Three months wandering the wilderness in toetalitarian isolation and not a single sausage has made him feel special or wanted. Quite frankly if I was him I would go away for another three months, then that would teach you all good and proper!

Rafael Brito sax;
Gustavo Salgado Piano;

I hope the sandal wearing fingerer liked it too mate.
I was a bit sick in my mouth in the first 3 seconds. Jazz.... Barf!

Right yer shower o shite. I deliberately didnt post for a month just to see if this thread was bumped by someone asking where I was. Bastods, no one did.

One month became two and my resolve was tested with the 'Why is Duckenfield Such a Shithole' thread but I thought, no hang on in there, someone will notice.

Month 3 and I desperately wanted to post in the ''Who thinks People From Idaho are Stupid' thread but not wanting to re-emerge I refused.

Well I hate you all, no one noticed, Worsley throws his teddy out the pram and there are 155 posts FFS. Me ! Not one. as I say Bastods the lot of yer.
Under stated is the way forward fella.

I haven't seen any posts from Cyberblue (Don) recently.
I think he now lives in Turkey but I could be wrong. Anybody know if he is OK ?
Also don't see too many posts from Bill these days. Is he still a Mod?
He was having some health problems recently and not sure if I am correct,but is he now using a wheelchair?

Rafael Brito sax;
Gustavo Salgado Piano;

Mr Bob, or can I be more informal, may I call you Two as after all we have met ? That is a brilliant piece of jazz, I love the Sax, great instrument and the Philistine who said ;
'A gentleman is someone who knows how to play the Sax........but doesn't' should be shot.

Anyway to matters at hand, I thank you for your kind words but as to the suggestion that another 3 month abstinence may teach the blighters a lesson, I may pass on that one. I do note that no one from Duckenfield or that Idahoean have come out of hiding and replied.
Cowards and blaggards the lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.