Missing mooners

Worsleyweb has gone nuclear as his account and all his posts have gone. He must have asked Ric to do that as the mods can't.

That's a shame as he was a good poster but I assume he got fed up with the snide digs he got from a minority on here.

Worsleyweb has gone nuclear as his account and all his posts have gone. He must have asked Ric to do that as the mods can't.

That's a shame as he was a good poster but I assume he got fed up with the snide digs he got from a minority on here.
He could be a good poster but his relentless bumming of Boris Johnson was tiresome. Overall though, a loss to the forum.

WW was a long standing member and a good poster. Yes he could be a pain in the arse but then so too are many of us at times, especially in the politics forum.

His politics are his own business and being a Tory isn’t a crime in this country.

Hopefully he will be back, even if it’s under a new username.

He put himself out there.....he attracted and enjoyed the controversy,he caused mischief (under his main username and all his previous accounts) and he gave as good as he got.

Definitely no victim,lol.

He could be a good poster but his relentless bumming of Boris Johnson was tiresome. Overall though, a loss to the forum.
BM has become very left / Labour / woke / PC & anyone who doesn't share these views gets a pile on.

It's why I don't post much these days and then only on club related topics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.