Missing mooners

BM has become very left / Labour / woke / PC & anyone who doesn't share these views gets a pile on.

It's why I don't post much these days and then only on club related topics.
I find it hard to believe, reading the politics forum, that this forum was once perceived as right wing.

BM has become very left / Labour / woke / PC & anyone who doesn't share these views gets a pile on.

It's why I don't post much these days and then only on club related topics.
This is very true. I very rarely post on the the politics forums these days for the above reason.

Last edited:
Worsleyweb is a big loss the the forum. Who cares about his politics. His posts were often left field and irrelevant but funny and I for one will miss them. No idea why he left but it will be a shame if it was because of politics. Plenty of posters on the politics threads are dull as ditchwater and dont offer anywhere near as much to the forum as Worsley did imo.

Worsleyweb is a big loss the the forum. Who cares about his politics. His posts were often left field and irrelevant but funny and I for one will miss them. No idea why he left but it will be a shame if it was because of politics. Plenty of posters on the politics threads are dull as ditchwater and dont offer anywhere near as much to the forum as Worsley did imo.
Top geezer WW...as anyone who has met him socially will testify. (apart from a few lippy scousers with coat envy).
Gonna pop down and see if his new business vanture is still active....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.