Missing mooners

Mate, whilst we disagree on things, it’s just that, disagreement and it’s certainly not hate on my part.

I have no issues with you at all mate, it’s the internet and not that important in the grand scheme of things.
exactly....loads of wankers everywhere....just laugh and go on ebay to buy shit.

We are all guilty of taking ourselves and our opinions a bit too seriously on here at times.

I do it, get into a heated debate and then get angry and it boils over. It’s the fucking internet, we have made up names ffs, it’s really not a big deal.

Like I said, even though we might disagree, it doesn’t mean I hate you.

We are all guilty of taking ourselves and our opinions a bit too seriously on here at times.

I do it, get into a heated debate and then get angry and it boils over. It’s the fucking internet, we have made up names ffs, it’s really not a big deal.

Like I said, even though we might disagree, it doesn’t mean I hate you.

I disagree with your posts all the time but perversely quite like you as a poster.

Not necessarily a compliment though - I’m easily pleased ;)

I think some people take an online forum for what it is - people putting words on a screen - others find it hard not to take it personally. I’m definitely more of the former but I do get tilted on topics that are more personal which is why I try not to get involved in debates around those things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.