Missing mooners

Is it ok to say I like you all? I can get aerated at times with folk but I hope they don't take it to heart or I don't upset anyone. As @blueinsa says we all take things too seriously at times but that's life isn't it? This morning I went to do some shopping and there was someone parked in a blue badge space not displaying a badge which meant I had to park further away and at first I was moaning in my head but then I thought well maybe they forgot their badge.

However............... if any one of you ever says a bad word about a certain player I'm coming for you!!! ;-)

Is it ok to say I like you all? I can get aerated at times with folk but I hope they don't take it to heart or I don't upset anyone. As @blueinsa says we all take things too seriously at times but that's life isn't it? This morning I went to do some shopping and there was someone parked in a blue badge space not displaying a badge which meant I had to park further away and at first I was moaning in my head but then I thought well maybe they forgot their badge.

However............... if any one of you ever says a bad word about a certain player I'm coming for you!!! ;-)
People who throw stones shouldn’t live in his house.

You didn't torch their car?......have a word with yourself.

call yourself a proper blue?

Were you buying muffins for a nice chip muffin later?

[/QUOTE]

You should have let the tyres down just in case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.