Mission to Burnley

Are they not the same thing
edit…Just spent the last 15 minutes on Mr Google

Think I read at one point in the dim and distant past that Mormons believe when God pops back he’ll allow all nice people to live. Mormons and non Mormons alike. Whereas Jehovah’s believe he’ll kill every fucker except them.

I’m probably fucked either way but I’m going with the Mormons on the outside chance.

One lot want to warn you about the end of the world. The other lot don’t care as they think they’re the embodiment of god’s spirit. The latter (see what I did there, Church of the Latter Day Saints) have better smiles. This has been scientifically proven by The Osmonds.
You don’t go to that church near Bamber Bridge do you Bamber Bridge ??

Just given this a gander after reading this forum, quite surprised to learn that Pace has links to the area after his old man living there. Fair enough to him he does seem decent enough.

The title of this doc surely should be ‘Missionaries to Burn Lee’...the natives need all the help going.

Unfortunately, I’m upto my kneck with the philistines in yaaarksherrr to be able to assist.

I may have a little free time around 2096.

sithee !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.