Mission to Burnley

One lot want to warn you about the end of the world. The other lot don’t care as they think they’re the embodiment of god’s spirit. The latter (see what I did there, Church of the Latter Day Saints) have better smiles. This has been scientifically proven by The Osmonds.
You're overthinking it mate. Mormons don't take it up the shitter.

I've just watched the last one, that was a really great mini series of behind the scenes at a football club.
Love Vinny and I think that the Burnley owners are in awe of him.
Seen the first 2 and it's been a decent watch so far. I know those owners got a lot of stick when they first took over and again when Dyche was sacked but they actually come across as ok. And they must have some idea what they're doing by appointing Vinny in the first place. I thought it was funny seeing the owner at his daughter's wedding while the first game at Huddersfield was being played and following the match on his phone. The kind of shit that many of us fans have done if we can't get to a game!

I've just watched the last one, that was a really great mini series of behind the scenes at a football club.
Love Vinny and I think that the Burnley owners are in awe of him.

Yep - great watch from the point Vinny came into it.
Didn't think my view on VK could go any higher. He's a one off and what a man.
Surprised to see him having so much input in the board meetings. Then again he is multi-talented and his Business MBA comes in handy.
You are right - the owners are totally in awe of him and just defer to him :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.