Misunderstood booing at half time..

pedigreeblue

I was just speaking to a mate who listened to Saturdays game on the radio in Ireland, he happened to mention how harsh he thought the City fans where for booing the team off at half time, a point he said the Radio pundits also highlighted. Now we all know the ref was the target, but i wonder if other listeners around the World or even some of our players made the same mistake as our Irish cousins ?

I highly doubt every booing city fan was booing the ref.

When I heard it, I was thinking it was either fans booing the ref or a portion of our moronic 'support' booing the team like they regularly did early on last season.

it was for the ref as he was also getting a massive the refs a wanker before he got the booing as he and his sidekicks walked off.

One of the worst refs i have seen and i have been going for over 30 years.

CTID Chris said:
I highly doubt every booing city fan was booing the ref.

When I heard it, I was thinking it was either fans booing the ref or a portion of our moronic 'support' booing the team like they regularly did early on last season.

Every city fan near me in the south stand was booing the ref, after a terrible performance during the first half....

The commentary on that match choice on sky said something like 'the fans voice what they thought of that first half performance'

in fairness one of the commentators was the ex rag frank stappleton slagging us the whole game

It was very clear the booing was for the ref and only a child or someone trying to deflect attention from the refs terrible performance would say otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.