Misunderstood booing at half time..

CTID Chris said:
I highly doubt every booing city fan was booing the ref.

When I heard it, I was thinking it was either fans booing the ref or a portion of our moronic 'support' booing the team like they regularly did early on last season.

You're wrong. You obviously weren't at the game or you wouldn't have posted such bollocks. You're either clarkying or wuming. Either way, pack it in. If you want to go fishing, try your local canal.

I knew this would happen. I was watching the Fox Soccer stream, and the commentators had been so moronic up to that point that I said to my mate, 'I bet they don't realise that the booing that's about to happen is for the referee'. And hey presto.

I did get a tweet explaining the booing quoted on the bbc live feed though, so at least anyone following the games on that would be ok!

It's crazy how anyone listening or watching the game could not realise that Attwell had a shocker and the booing was aimed at him.

The players will know we were booing the ref, the atmosphere wasn't sour towards the team/players at any point in the half it would have been odd if we all just decided to boo on HT. The last 10 mins of the half the ref was the main focus of the fans and the players will get this.

Just because some fat twat off Countdown said we were booing the team doesn't make it true.

We're probably a good 12 months from booing the lads off for a 0-0 at ht...

Extending their total lack of logic, I suppose these people also assume that when we clap the lads off at half and full time, we are actually cheering the officials for a job well done?

CTID Chris said:

When I heard it, I was thinking it was either fans booing the ref or a portion of our moronic 'support' booing the team like they regularly did early on last season.

definitely the ref, the team got a standing ovation as they returned.

CTID Chris said:

You are a fucking moron if you can't see it was the ref who was being booed off the pitch.

I was singing

Buloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoo Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Apologies if it sounded like I was booing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.