Mitrovic handed EIGHT game ban.

The same ban given to suarez for being a racist. The FA are clueless.

I understand that they need to make a stance because otherwise it'll lead to kids on a Sunday morning attacking the ref but surely there are other ways

Fucking disgraceful, the red twat gang get away with shit every week. The ref had cheated Mitrovic a few minutes earlier when he refused to book that dwarf for pulling him back, an offence a Fulham player got booked for in the first half. Just like the one hundred bogus charges against City, they always punch down and make an example of those they don’t think can fight back.

bent as fuck.

I would be better if referees actually spoke.
Showed the world they have a voice.
Let's hear the decision making.
I'm sure transparency would bring more respect into the game, both on and off the pitch.
Mitrovitch's ban will just make them feel more powerful and to carry on with their secret voices in officiating.
Once a ref retires you can't shut them up, as Walton, Gallagher etc have proven, so why not have active refs miched up during games, so that we can respect how they go about their jobs on the pitch, and hear how and why decisions are made.
No more grief for the refs and today's football might become a tad easier to understand.
PS he shouldn't of shoved the ref,
I've just remembered to put that in

I would be better if referees actually spoke.
Showed the world they have a voice.
Let's hear the decision making.
I'm sure transparency would bring more respect into the game, both on and off the pitch.
Mitrovitch's ban will just make them feel more powerful and to carry on with their secret voices in officiating.
Once a ref retires you can't shut them up, as Walton, Gallagher etc have proven, so why not have active refs miched up during games, so that we can respect how they go about their jobs on the pitch, and hear how and why decisions are made.
No more grief for the refs and today's football might become a tad easier to understand.
PS he shouldn't of shoved the ref,
I've just remembered to put that in
I mean there’s an obvious answer to that. They don’t want us to hear how decisions are made because we obviously wouldn’t like it.

All these player and club charges yet nothing is done as to why players and clubs are incensed that leads to the actions, and thats piss poor officiating
Ref/Var has a stinker/biased to 1 team, gets opposition players annoyed and the players/team gets charged yet the ref is protected, does not have to explain his officiating and its carry on as normal for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.