Mitrovic handed EIGHT game ban.

It's nuts he hardly touched him. Ratface's shove on the linesman was worse. Also the dippers on Saturday rushing at the ref mob handed and screaming in his face for Rodri to be sent off. That was worse in my opinion.
Notice there is no charge yet for them

Mitrovic is a moron but agreed that Bruno the Wonder Horse deserves a ban too. Can’t wait for his inevitable cheating against us.

If they’d punished fernandes the mitrovic incident would not have happened - or he certainly would have thought twice about it! They bring it on themselves with the inconsistency

If they’d punished fernandes the mitrovic incident would not have happened - or he certainly would have thought twice about it! They bring it on themselves with the inconsistency

Their inconsistency however just always seems to favour the rags !

I'm happy he will be suspended for the game against us as he is a handful on his day.

Shocking decision to give him an eight game ban. Yes what he done was stupid but doesn't warrant eight games.

We've seen it most weeks players surrounding the referee and manhandling him, Not to the extent of Mitrovic on Kavanagh but it always happens. I think this is more of using Mitrovic as an example than anything else.

They could of easily done the same with Fernandes and chose not to which is also a big problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.