Mix of emotions towards balotelli (vote)

Scoring penalties and the odd good goal just isn't good enough. There is a huge list of players that would give us more than this twat would do and for a fraction of the cost. And fighting cos he didn't get to take a free kick? GROW THE FUCK UP MARIO! He will be gone in summer I am certain of that.

20sbc07 said:
minnesota blue said:
20sbc07 said:
What you mean trying to take the free kick off someone who already missed 2 or you mean his goal?

Sad that people can still defend him.

I don't see what he done wrong today, Kolarov wasted all 4 free kicks, he was selfish by not letting someone else take them.
Ok Balotelli shouldn't have made a big show of it but he was 100% correct to want to take the free kick.
balo was wrong, and even if he was right arguments like that should never happen. it was city's rock bottom. kolarov is a world class kick taker and 2 were on target, 2 were extremely close on target.

Dont think is that simple , free kicks on the left are his , kolarov just walked over him . I think he was fired up , and couldnt handle it.

RandomJ said:
Scoring penalties and the odd good goal just isn't good enough. There is a huge list of players that would give us more than this twat would do and for a fraction of the cost. And fighting cos he didn't get to take a free kick? GROW THE FUCK UP MARIO! He will be gone in summer I am certain of that.
Fighting? To be fair, that free kick was much more suited for a right footer.I was livid, however at the incident. I've defended Mario before but perhaps this shows his passion and desire to try and be the hero...but I was still very annoyed.

I thought he put in a decent shift, but his petulant behaviour today stained it for me.

20sbc07 said:
minnesota blue said:
20sbc07 said:
What you mean trying to take the free kick off someone who already missed 2 or you mean his goal?

I don't see what he done wrong today, Kolarov wasted all 4 free kicks, he was selfish by not letting someone else take them.
Ok Balotelli shouldn't have made a big show of it but he was 100% correct to want to take the free kick.
And 100% wrong to show dissent the way he did. As Mancini said; he cannot be trusted.

I reckon the only reason Balo would play another game after today is that Mancini feels that Balo reminds him of himself..impulsive, rebellious yet talented. I think he'd be happier playing footy in his local park with his mates.

jimharri said:
20sbc07 said:
minnesota blue said:

And 100% wrong to show dissent the way he did. As Mancini said; he cannot be trusted.

Yeah I agree he over reacted and made a big show when there was no need for it but I think his intentions were right, It was a free kick for a right footer and Kolarov had just missed 2.

Scoring 2 goals in a 3-3 isn't bad though is it.

BIG DONKEY said:
spent the whole game on his arse

He wonders why he never gets decisions well maybe if he didn't go down so easily he'd be a lot more successful. Look at Dzeko, he doesn't dive so when he goes down he gets the decision simple as that. Mario has talent and no one is denying that but being a good penalty taker and chipping in with a good goal every 10 games isn't enough.

Like I said he will be gone in the summer. Mancini has had enough and he will sell him and if Mancini goes the new manager we get in will have him top of his list of players to get rid of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.