Mix of emotions towards balotelli (vote)

Yes- if he sorts his attitude out and ups his work rate.

No - if he carries on being the moody **** and getting himself red cards

The fact Mancini has made the comments he has, re trust, is a damning statement.

It smacks of Balotelli on borrowed time, and rightly so.

The time for getting inside his head on a game-by-game basis is over, wanting a reaction to his latest episode.

Mancini is spot on, a hat-trick against Sunderland, he is more than capable of, but the penny has to drop, and now.

Stop wasting his time and ours.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The fact Mancini has made the comments he has, re trust, is a damning statement.

The time for getting inside his head on a game-by-game basis is over, wanting a reaction to his latest episode.

Mancini is spot on, a hat-trick against Sunderland, he is more than capable of, but the penny has to drop, and now.

^^^^^^ Good post. I'm sure alot of fans think this way. he has the ability an the opportunity to be a legend at city on the field. if he sorts his shit out and drops the attitude, he will reach legend status. Come on Mario, show US your commitment and stop messing us about. Do the job you're (overpaid) to do and drop the school kid tantrums and antics.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I also saw it the same way, with Aguero out it was a cry for help.

Stop your childish antics and do what your good at, go and score me 5- 6 goals in the run in.

Step forward Carlos Tevez.....................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.