MLB 2024

Suarez was looking shaky in the early innings so I figured some runs were coming, but when they didn't score it got anxious. There were a fair number of Philly fans in the park making noise which didn't help. The two sitting behind us walked out the second Lindor's ball went over the fence.

After that it was a party until Diaz took the mound, but all's well that ends well I guess.
Philly fans are horrible!! Sorry Buckshot. Haven’t seen him on here for a while…

Glory hunter!! Where were you when we were shit!! That should be a song!!
Thats the spirit Frank ;-)
Suarez was looking shaky in the early innings so I figured some runs were coming, but when they didn't score it got anxious. There were a fair number of Philly fans in the park making noise which didn't help. The two sitting behind us walked out the second Lindor's ball went over the fence.

After that it was a party until Diaz took the mound, but all's well that ends well I guess.
Thanks for getting back, good of you lets hope this is going to be a long ride.
Lets go f**king Mets.

Could it be a Mets vs Yankees world series? I liken the Mets to us and the Yankees the rags.
The Yankees are all the worst attributes of the rags, dippers and Arsenal all rolled into one.
Harder to place the Mets, especially as they are one of the original expansion teams so didn’t even exist before the 60s. Overall though, I’d have them down as more like Spurs. From a big city, talk a big game, have a high opinion of themselves, splash the cash, but nearly always underperform.

Guardians take it back to Cleveland for a deciding game 5. I said it would be a wild series and Saturday will be a coin flip.
It was a great game, but i think it will be hard for the Tigers now.
Skubel gives them a great chance, but it could benefit you lot seeing him back to back.
We'll see but it's been a fun ride whatever happens.

If you'd have said to me two months ago we'd have Skubal on the mound for a winner takes all game in the ALDS, I'd have had you committed.

It would be disappointing sure, being one win away from the ALCS for two games, but either way I've enjoyed watching the Tigers for the first time in a long while. Felt like a slog season after season.

Could it be a Mets vs Yankees world series? I liken the Mets to us and the Yankees the rags.
Yes, very similar. It's what drew me to City when I started watching football pre-takeover. Obviously City and the Mets have the money now, but growing up the Yankees were an institution and we were never supposed to be at their level.
I'm caught between wanting them knocked out, and wanting to see them advance so we can pay them back for 2000/almost 40 years of "the Mets suck."

It was a great game, but i think it will be hard for the Tigers now.
Skubel gives them a great chance, but it could benefit you lot seeing him back to back.
We'll see but it's been a fun ride whatever happens.

If you'd have said to me two months ago we'd have Skubal on the mound for a winner takes all game in the ALDS, I'd have had you committed.

It would be disappointing sure, being one win away from the ALCS for two games, but either way I've enjoyed watching the Tigers for the first time in a long while. Felt like a slog season after season.
Game 5 has now been moved to the prime-time slot and an 8pm start. It was originally an afternoon game. The weather forecast here in Cleveland right now, is for on and off rain Saturday night. If that happens it’s not good for anyone, but might blunt the impact of Skubal starting if there’s a decent rain delay after just a couple of innings and the starters have to be pulled. If that does look likely, I could see AJ Hinch using a starter and bringing Skubal in from the bullpen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.