MLB playoffs World Series

That solo blemish in Familia's post season so far is huge, even more so than it already was to be fair. They were so close to taking game 1 with a 3 game homestand to come.

With their backs against the wall I wouldn't bet against a sweep of their home games, just think what the prospect of winning it all at home would have produced.

Ha ha for me I love it. I draw withe line with Clements doing Pizza in inter league at the Yankies but doesn;t pitch at Shea ( even Jetter knew that day he was getting drilled and took it for the team) yes I want to see players flying into base cleats up but within the lines.
Guess only one of us will be happy tonight, sorry and Pudge.

World Series ratings are high this year. This means I won't have to read a sports article about the death of the game (this week.) Cool!

I figured pudge would be rooting for the umpires at this point. The Mets threw at Escobar's head but he's not upset about it. Possible double standard?????

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...me-3-at-alcides-escobar-s-head-003546855.html
Not at all, I brought up Herrera because of your "good guys" comments. It was merely an example in response to your comment, not random bashing like some....

I hold many opinions about decisions and plays, like everyone else, and I doubt any posts theirs after each play.

You also brought up Utely and I then replied to that.

I also mentioned in my last post that I don't condone throwing at a players head, or any such play from any team so I fail to see this double standard? Where is it? Hasn't come from me. How can saying you don't condone such actions make for a possible double standard?

Also, I am not a Mets fan. I have no affanity towards them, if they did something outside of the rules of the game or as disgraceful as Utely and many of the Royals then I don't condone it. Same with ANY team...

^^^^ so what double standard is this you're on about?

Is it where you labelled the Blue Jays and Mets bad guys and jackasses yet root on the Royals? That's a double standard I suppose.

Would I like to see the Mets win, sure. If they don't and KC do, I'll still be able to sleep at night, very comfortably I may add. Whereas if the Mets do win, you'll probably top yourself which is seemingly blurring your thought process.

Last edited:
The Mutts have a lot going against them with me. As I said, they're the Phillies longest rival and when you factor in they're from a hell-hole like New York it makes it easy to hate them.

Also unlike the rivalry in Manchester, New York fans are much more fluid as to who they support. There are tons of Yankees fans on the Mutt bandwagon now and it's sickening.

royals_zpsjjlw8pin.png

Terry Collins is going to go down in history for not pulling Harvey sooner in the 9th. Reminds me of when the Sox left Pedro in when Boone went yard at Fenway. Wish the series had been longer but the Mets didn't have the hitting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.