MLS / New York City thread

That NYC kit should be City,s home kit, very smart indeed.
I would think that it is the template if Adidas should ever get the City contract. As it stands now, Adidas hold the entire contract with the MLS, so they supply the kits and gear to the clubs and "legal" MLS merchandise to the general public.

I would think that it is the template if Adidas should ever get the City contract. As it stands now, Adidas hold the entire contract with the MLS, so they supply the kits and gear to the clubs and "legal" MLS merchandise to the general public.
You can't imagine how hard it was to support Philadelphia playing against that kit.

Isn't it that NYCFC fans that don't like City on a whole? Or have I got that mixed up?

It'd be a shame if that were true, though.

Isn't it that NYCFC fans that don't like City on a whole? Or have I got that mixed up?

It'd be a shame if that were true, though.
It’s true.

A lot of it stems from the Frank Lampard saga, when we announced that he would be joining NYCFC, but instead signed for us for a season, before going across the Atlantic.

Secondly, most of them being rags or Littlewoods fans, don’t like the fact that NYCFC play in the best colour in the Universe.

It’s true.

A lot of it stems from the Frank Lampard saga, when we announced that he would be joining NYCFC, but instead signed for us for a season, before going across the Atlantic.

Secondly, most of them being rags or Littlewoods fans, don’t like the fact that NYCFC play in the best colour in the Universe.
Sitting in a pub in Chelsea (NYC) I had a guy tell me that there were more rag fans in NYC than in Manchester, I said it would have surprised me had you said London, but I don't think you're correct about Manchester, "the City is BLUE". He didn't understand, rather than explain, I just smiled, paid my bar tab and left him to figure it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.