Modern Art

Cutting animals in half and unmade beds are also examples of pretentious guff.
Do a google image search for "modern art". The phrase "an explosion in a paint factory" springs to mind.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en.....1.1.64.img..9.4.2168.0..35i39k1.MAXbYfkgaZQ

This is my favourite;
hqdefault.jpg

It really speaks to me and conveys the emptiness of the universe. Maaan.

It's a contentious issue, modern art. I don't like the majority of it.
Has the bubble burst where this style of art was raved about and valued in six and often eight figure sums now that the tools to create great photos and pictures are at your fingertips on a phone or laptop, is that good or bad?
How about councils splashing budget funds on bits of twisted metal that's displayed in public so we can all marvel at it's grotesque beauty whilst youth and sports clubs are closed due to budget cuts?
I do believe everyone has at least one piece of art within them and like music,for example, just because I don't personally like it doesn't mean it isn't good.

Much prefer the classics myself though. Give me Jackson Pollock or the classic statues.
This is magnificent I'm sure most of you will agree.
8jMdEhn_d.jpg

It's a contentious issue, modern art. I don't like the majority of it.
Has the bubble burst where this style of art was raved about and valued in six and often eight figure sums now that the tools to create great photos and pictures are at your fingertips on a phone or laptop, is that good or bad?
How about councils splashing budget funds on bits of twisted metal that's displayed in public so we can all marvel at it's grotesque beauty whilst youth and sports clubs are closed due to budget cuts?
I do believe everyone has at least one piece of art within them and like music,for example, just because I don't personally like it doesn't mean it isn't good.

Much prefer the classics myself though. Give me Jackson Pollock or the classic statues.
This is magnificent I'm sure most of you will agree.
8jMdEhn_d.jpg

Tits are magnificent. Doesn't constitute modern art!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.