Modern Women and Laziness

brooklandsblue2.0

Women today are so lazy (not all I know before anyone kicks off). How many people live/married/went out with lazy women. All they want to do is sit in, eat, watch tv and drink.

When did this change happen? I look at the elder women in my family and they are all so much more active than modern women-look at my findings.

-So many women are obese these days compared to men. I think a lot of men tend to play sports of some description into their 30's/40's where as in general women prefer to sit in home with a pipe of pringles watching celebrity shite.

- I know so many of my friends (male) who are in relationships with women who do fook all around the house. It's a myth that women are more domestic than men-virtually all my mates do the cooking and the lion share of cooking while the women sit on their tubby arses watching them/celebrity shite.

Has anyone noticed this trait or am I wrong, and no this is not a wind up, it's on the increase, particularly cooking/cleaning.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Women today are so lazy (not all I know before anyone kicks off). How many people live/married/went out with lazy women. All they want to do is sit in, eat, watch tv and drink.

When did this change happen? I look at the elder women in my family and they are all so much more active than modern women-look at my findings.

-So many women are obese these days compared to men. I think a lot of men tend to play sports of some description into their 30's/40's where as in general women prefer to sit in home with a pipe of pringles watching celebrity shite.

- I know so many of my friends (male) who are in relationships with women who do fook all around the house. It's a myth that women are more domestic than men-virtually all my mates do the cooking and the lion share of cooking while the women sit on their tubby arses watching them/celebrity shite.

Has anyone noticed this trait or am I wrong, and no this is not a wind up, it's on the increase, particularly cooking/cleaning.

Inbred twat :)

Ireland Haroo said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Correct!

I think men have taken over the womans role in terms of domestic and women are lazty using the whole 21st century excuse about hw men should chip in!!

i say f~&k that!!

my wife takes over domestic. im the main bread winner. she works part time but she knows what her role is. kids n house. unfort some men get taken advantage of.

is it power of the p**sy? who knows. man should never bow down. but man should assist if need be.

hope that makes sense!!

bring on the rant! lol

peace n love to u all - just a matter of opinion. :)))

Phew, thought I was going to be in for a rollocking on this one, but it seems I have only said what many of us think.

I think many men are too soft with women. They are that scared/needy that they settle for some right rotters, not just in terms of looks/body but also personality. I am 27 and purposefully single, by that I mean I have not yet met a women (and I have been through a fair few) who ticks EVERY box and until I do I will remain happily single.

I am all for women in the workplace and have no problem pitching in with domestic stuff on a 50/50 basis. It's the ones who get settled, pile on the pounds, do fuck all round the house, don't cook and go mad if you DARE question this position that get my goat.

Will the real men stand up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.