Modric

surely modric is leaving now that the spurs won't make the cl. could we use him?? i personally don't rate him too highly but the boy can pick out a pass...what do you guys think???

Not for £40m.
siIvUm

to be honest, i don't think we need to be spending 40 million on ANY player at this point. we have a championship winning side. we just need a couple players to fill out the holes and we should be able to be very competitive next year in europe. we could get two solid wingers for that price.

Looks great against weaker sides when the whole team are playing well but with his talent I think he should be taking control of games a lot more than he does, he was a passenger in all of the big games Spurs lost near the end of the season. I don't think Mancini would go for him anyway, he likes his centre mids to have a lot more muscle on them.

modric and yaya in the middle would be something special, but can't see it happening.

cleav said:
to be honest, i don't think we need to be spending 40 million on ANY player at this point. we have a championship winning side. we just need a couple players to fill out the holes and we should be able to be very competitive next year in europe. we could get two solid wingers for that price.

Amen! +1

I think we'd be using players rather than cash would help? Ade and aj for modric? Roughly a £25-30m deal and wages saved!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.