Modus Operandi

Blue Tooth

So You log in to BLUEMOON.

How do you navigate?

View active topics.
Bookmarked threads?
View your posts?

Me, I can't keep fucking track. Does my head in.
Is there a secret way?

Re: Modus Opernadi

There's so many threads on here now that I use a process of elimination to separate the wheat from the chaff. For instance, I never click on threads with spelling mistakes in the title. Eh? Oh...

Blue Tooth said:

How do you navigate?

View active topics.
Bookmarked threads?
View your posts?

Is there a secret way?
If there's nothing ''big'' happening in the footy world (or if there's no significant football games taking place at the time, I'll go to off topic/the cellar first, then to the general forum, then the main bluemoon forum (obviously that order would change if there was anything major happening on the City front).

''Operandi'', by the way!!

;-)

jimharri said:
Blue Tooth said:

How do you navigate?

View active topics.
Bookmarked threads?
View your posts?

Is there a secret way?
If there's nothing ''big'' happening in the footy world (or if there's no significant football games taking place at the time, I'll go to off topic/the cellar first, then to the general forum, then the main bluemoon forum (obviously that order would change if there was anything major happening on the City front).

''Operandi'', by the way!!

;-)

See Whisky ;)

Ric said:
There's so many threads on here now that I use a process of elimination to separate the wheat from the chaff. For instance, I never click on threads with spelling mistakes in the title. Eh? Oh...

Get Ric, slumming it tonight.

Ric said:

Bicth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.