Modus Operandi

Dead easy. Login. Type "billy" then "britney" into the search engine. Then begin the process of replying to all my fans. :)

I just wait for a phone call from the mods to say the Cellar needs a touch of wry, sophisticated, self deprecating humour and poignant social insight and then I'm off.

Prestwich_Blue said:
It's actually operandus, which is singular. Operandi is plural.

Er noooo the i on operandi is for of. Operandi is not a nominative plural; it's a genitive singular. (Obviously depending on which declension you're writing in)

Love,
Your
Favorite Latin Grammar nazi.

;-)

smudgedj said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Er noooo the i on operandi is for of. Operandi is not a nominative plural; it's a genitive singular. (Obviously depending on which declension you're writing in)

Love,
Your

;-)

It's 'Nazus'

chabal said:
I just wait for a phone call from the mods to say the Cellar needs a touch of wry, sophisticated, self deprecating humour and poignant social insight and then I'm off.

...to pm someone to provide it.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:22 pm --<br /><br />
Hamann Pineapple said:
smudgedj said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Love,
Your

;-)

It's 'Nazus'

...and 'favourite'.

smudgedj said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Love,
Your

;-)
LOL. I always was shit at Latin!

Prestwich_Blue said:
smudgedj said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Love,
Your

;-)

On the Latin website I post on we call that pwned (:-)

smudgedj said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
smudgedj said:

Love,
Your

;-)

On the Latin website I post on we call that pwned (:-)
The only reason I got a decent O-level is because I memorised the English translation of the set-book.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
chabal said:

...to pm someone to provide it.

Well, yes. I rather set you up for that didn't I?

Reminiscent of Toshack and Keegan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.