Mohamed Al Fayed

I'm With Stupid

Looks like he's the latest powerful man using his position to commit sex crimes. Died before he got to face justice though, unfortunately.

Story

Five women say they were raped by former Harrods boss Mohamed Al Fayed when they worked at the luxury London department store.

The BBC has heard testimony from more than 20 female ex-employees who say the billionaire, who died last year aged 94, sexually assaulted or raped them.

The documentary and podcast - Al-Fayed: Predator at Harrods - gathered evidence that, during Fayed’s ownership, Harrods not only failed to intervene, but helped cover up abuse allegations.

Harrods’ current owners said they were “utterly appalled” by the allegations and that his victims had been failed - for which the store sincerely apologised.

Always knew there was something dodgy about a man who put a statue of Michael Jackson outside a football stadium.

Looks like he's the latest powerful man using his position to commit sex crimes. Died before he got to face justice though, unfortunately.

Story

Always knew there was something dodgy about a man who put a statue of Michael Jackson outside a football stadium.
So there is money floating about and someone wants a piece of it. He is my hero without him and two others it is doubtful that City would have won our first PL title. i do not have time for those that wait 10 years to make a complaint, it is not as though he was protected by anyone, like Saville was, and i do believe his complaint about the British Government.

Story

Tbf he doesnt have the right to reply , he had not been powerful for a long time so why are the women just reported it now ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.