Mohamed Al Fayed

So there is money floating about and someone wants a piece of it. He is my hero without him and two others it is doubtful that City would have won our first PL title. i do not have time for those that wait 10 years to make a complaint, it is not as though he was protected by anyone, like Saville was, and i do believe his complaint about the British Government.
Your hero is a rapist?

So there is money floating about and someone wants a piece of it. He is my hero without him and two others it is doubtful that City would have won our first PL title. i do not have time for those that wait 10 years to make a complaint, it is not as though he was protected by anyone, like Saville was, and i do believe his complaint about the British Government.

I’ll have a gram of whatever you’re on.

There's a documentary on BBC 2 tonight at 9pm. A bit ironic it's on the BBC given their record of covering up for sex criminals.
From what I've heard so far allegations were made years ago and out of court settlements paid to some women. It's immensely difficult to successfully stand up to such powerful people when they're alive as they have so much wealth, power and influential friends.

?? City ?? Dont get it ?

Was briefly sleeping with a girl about 20 years ago. Early 20s. Quite posh. Had actually played against her dad at fives, who was about 20 years older than me. Dirty ****. Was genuinely known as ‘psycho’ by his teammates.

Anyway, she worked at Harrods. Quite senior position, given her age. And hated Al Fayed, and often talked of what a **** he was, but never said anything about this sort of stuff. And she might have been posh, but she was pretty streetwise. And woukd have had a good nose for it.

Anyway, true or not he was still plainly a toxic human being.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.