Mohamed Al Fayed

So there is money floating about and someone wants a piece of it. He is my hero without him and two others it is doubtful that City would have won our first PL title. i do not have time for those that wait 10 years to make a complaint, it is not as though he was protected by anyone, like Saville was, and i do believe his complaint about the British Government.
You think a very very rich and influential muslim isn't protected by anyone? Where have you been living for 40 yrs?

So the case qas passed to the CPS in 2008 who decided there was insufficient evidence to bring a case against him (Al-Fayed) .... err who was head of CPS in 2008? The same person who didn't bring the case against Saville in 2009.

Any guesses?

So the case qas passed to the CPS in 2008 who decided there was insufficient evidence to bring a case against him (Al-Fayed) .... err who was head of CPS in 2008? The same person who didn't bring the case against Saville in 2009.

Any guesses?
It has to be city.

Any guesses?

I've posted this before, but the lead detective of the Met police who was working on the Saville case and other child abuse cases, was called into his inspectors office and told the case was being pulled. He was incredulous as he had all the evidence to.proceed. The inspector told him it was out of his hands and the order had come from very high up.

Back in 2011, a colleague and I, were installing some new technical equipment in Fayed's office inside Harrods. Security getting into his office was just ridiculous. Once inside, we had 2 armed guards, literally, never more than a couple of feet from us, taking very close interest into the cables and wires we were plugging in.
What surprised me, once away from the public area, was the damp, cold, cluttered corridors and storage rooms, with an ant-like army of "overseas" personnel pushing pallet trucks and trolleys.

Back in 2011, a colleague and I, were installing some new technical equipment in Fayed's office inside Harrods. Security getting into his office was just ridiculous. Once inside, we had 2 armed guards, literally, never more than a couple of feet from us, taking very close interest into the cables and wires we were plugging in.
What surprised me, once away from the public area, was the damp, cold, cluttered corridors and storage rooms, with an ant-like army of "overseas" personnel pushing pallet trucks and trolleys.
How the fuck could they be armed? Not disputing your story, I'm asking how is it that they are armed? Are they armed when with him out on the street?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.