Mohamed Salah

the only reason we hate him is that he's a brilliant footballer that plays for our direct rival, simple as. diver schmiver.

Diving, cheating ****, but, because he is given such special treatment in the box, often gets more time to score than most.

That said, he’s also one of the best inside the box finishers in world football and perfectly suited to the Red Cunts!

Will be glad to see the back of him, because Liverpool won’t pay him what he thinks he’s worth at his age, but no-one going to pay what Liverpool think he’s worth in the market!

Got “free transfer and big pay day for Salah” written all over it, but I’d gladly see him leave this summer…and Mané, too!

I’m sure he’s a nice fella, quick to smile and a good laugh, but what a **** in and around the box!!

And, don’t be surprised if he wins Goal of the Season! Against us!

In what way?
I've heard about some people that have done some work at his gaff and they said he was a cnut... Guys working there for days during the summer months and he wouldn't even give them a drink of water...

No first hand experience though

Compare this to another guy I know who went to fit an alarm for Jamie Redknapp when he was married to Louise and she answered the door wearing next to nowt to let the guy in... Now that's how to treat tradesmen ;-)

I've heard about some people that have done some work at his gaff and they said he was a cnut... Guys working there for days during the summer months and he wouldn't even give them a drink of water...

No first hand experience though

Compare this to another guy I know who went to fit an alarm for Jamie Redknapp when he was married to Louise and she answered the door wearing next to nowt to let the guy in... Now that's how to treat tradesmen ;-)
Lives in Wilmslow. I know where.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.