Moisés Caicedo

xMatMcC

Team supported
Manchester City
Rumors swirling today that an unnamed club has put in a hefty bid for Caicedo. Could it be us?

He is only 21 years old, Premier League proven, and as versatile as they come. He can be used as a fullback on both sides, a double pivot next to Rodri/Stones/Gvardiol, and even as a #8 in the Gundogan/Kovacic role. Similarities can be drawn between him and Bernardo Silva in terms of his ability to play anywhere. Albeit slightly different as Bernardo can operate the attacking wings while Caicedo is more comfortable in the defensive side of it. The Kante comparisons are also clear.

In my opinion this is a player that Pep would absolutely love to have in his squad. Can we pull this off?

1690995068620.png

I doubt it's us, we've not even been rumoured to like him have we? Not only that, £100m for him according to rumours? Only Chelsea will pay that as recent history proves.

Good player, mind.

Rumors swirling today that an unnamed club has put in a hefty bid for Caicedo. Could it be us?

He is only 21 years old, Premier League proven, and as versatile as they come. He can be used as a fullback on both sides, a double pivot next to Rodri/Stones/Gvardiol, and even as a #8 in the Gundogan/Kovacic role. Similarities can be drawn between him and Bernardo Silva in terms of his ability to play anywhere. Albeit slightly different as Bernardo can operate the attacking wings while Caicedo is more comfortable in the defensive side of it. The Kante comparisons are also clear.

In my opinion this is a player that Pep would absolutely love to have in his squad. Can we pull this off?

View attachment 88711
Oooh well done! It’s not often Swirling Rumours gets an outing in transfer talk these days. Made me nostalgic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.