Moisés Caicedo

Ok -:)

Brighton have done remarkably well to get such good fees. Well apart from giving Mac Allister away!

Hope for your sake that bloom is able to keep finding top talent. Southampton used to be like Brighton and once they started to buy shit after selling so many brilliant players are now relegated.
I’m hoping Bloom makes enough in the market to buy the rags and turn Old Toilet into a car park.

Its also alot more easier for us, the player will get time a Brighton, less demand to be an instant Success.
We will find the right path for them if not ready for first team then choice the right loan club for them.

Yes very true. It is ridiculously difficult at our level (sorry that sounds arrogant) to balance the ability to give opportunity to younger players and maintain the levels of success. Because to keep a happy squad and keep players invested, who are not at that moment in the first eleven, they need the sub minutes and so its tough to give the kids any proper game time.

It must be a real double edged sword for Brighton fans though, pride in watching these young players develop but a sense of frustration to see the rewards of their talents being enjoyed elsewhere. Hopefully you can grab a cup this year as long as its not at our expense.

Yes very true. It is ridiculously difficult at our level (sorry that sounds arrogant) to balance the ability to give opportunity to younger players and maintain the levels of success. Because to keep a happy squad and keep players invested, who are not at that moment in the first eleven, they need the sub minutes and so its tough to give the kids any proper game time.

It must be a real double edged sword for Brighton fans though, pride in watching these young players develop but a sense of frustration to see the rewards of their talents being enjoyed elsewhere. Hopefully you can grab a cup this year as long as its not at our expense.
I see we are both after an Argentinian young lad. IMHO, he would be bette off coming to us for his development then being sold on. Maybe City pull out give us a free path to develope him and have a sell on clause to City for £30m.

I cant see him if u get him us taking him on loan.

Luca Barrington played well yesterday scoring 2 v Chelsea.

I see we are both after an Argentinian young lad. IMHO, he would be bette off coming to us for his development then being sold on. Maybe City pull out give us a free path to develope him and have a sell on clause to City for £30m.

I cant see him if u get him us taking him on loan.

Luca Barrington played well yesterday scoring 2 v Chelsea.
You have had enough, you still need time to count all that cash you have pulled in, the little ginger is going to be a blue, unlucky!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.