Moisés Caicedo

Would love it, but can’t see it. Suspect this unnamed club stuff is to get Chelsea to pay £100m.
Very well could be. Also might be Liverpool after seeing how shambolic the midfield/defense has been. Last season I think they were bottom 5 in expected goals conceded (as in conceding the most) and in pre-season this year it hasn't gotten better. The fee may seem crazy but the kid is 21. You break that down over a 10 year window and it's chump change.

Very well could be. Also might be Liverpool after seeing how shambolic the midfield/defense has been. Last season I think they were bottom 5 in expected goals conceded (as in conceding the most) and in pre-season this year it hasn't gotten better. The fee may seem crazy but the kid is 21. You break that down over a 10 year window and it's chump change.
I could see it being Liverpool, if a club has gone in.

Are Brighton not after a couple of ours. City could have said not having a Cucerella situation so button it. Probably not though

It’s come from the best Brighton source that there is, which makes me not believe it. He would know the club if it was real. Tactic in negotiations with Chelsea?

I could see it being Liverpool, if a club has gone in.
Apparently it isn’t Liverpool! God knows who it’d be though- 100m is united type spending. ‘Apparently’ caciedos camp don’t even know who have bid- only Brighton know. Since when did a club bid on a player before even speaking to the player and gauging if he wants to join- unless it’s one of the big boys I.e. us or united and they’d be confident he’d join regardless

Would love it, but can’t see it. Suspect this unnamed club stuff is to get Chelsea to pay £100m.
weird that they haven't names the team.... I could potentially see it being us we did want bellingham and we put a bid in for rice... also sure tolmie hinted at brighton in one of his comments about other players coming in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.