Moisés Caicedo

Wasteful yeah, no strategy yeah, but I'm
not having sickening.

I’m firmly in the camp that believes owners of clubs should be able to invest what they want, on who they want. Just like every other business in the capitalist world.
So am I, but at it stands I don't believe there's a level playing field. Some can and some can't. To me that's what is really sickening...even if it's just how things are projected by the media. Regardless of the fact of how much the club has grown as a global brand no one will convince me that the majority of the biased journalism that's been directed at us over our finances does not have a negative drag on our profile around the world. I can't think of one club in the world in any major professional sport that's been as successful as ours both on and off the pitch being persistently projected in such a negative light.

That said, fuck 'em all...

So am I, but at it stands I don't believe there's a level playing field. Some can and some can't. To me that's what is really sickening...even if it's just how things are projected by the media. Regardless of the fact of how much the club has grown as a global brand no one will convince me that the majority of the biased journalism that's been directed at us over our finances does not have a negative drag on our profile around the world. I can't think of one club in the world in any major professional sport that's been as successful as ours both on and off the pitch being persistently projected in such a negative light.

That said, fuck 'em all...
Exactly mate, fuck them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.