Moisés Caicedo

When you’re top of the tree you’re there to be shot at, but city also get a lot of praise from the media, especially I’ve the last 2-3 season when it comes to us generating revenues from the academy
With what we've accomplished and with where we currently stand why should we expect anything less than an overwhelming amount of positive press rather than a "we get some good press too". I'm not saying that is what you are saying but the fact remains, and it's a fact, that we get much more negative press than positive press and nowhere near the amount of positive coverage that would be commensurate to our success.

By negative press I'm also including the sniping and spinning that we see daily. Examples are that every time someone signs any halfway decent player someone has to write that team such and such has pipped City to this player or that any player who may mention the possibility of someday playing elsewhere DESPERATELY wants to leave City immediately. Of course we're all accustomed to it but it's still sickening nonetheless.

Comical too...

I have searched the web this morning, and not 1 article bemoaning Chelsea’s spending. 800m in 2 windows. If it was city and our owners though…

I have searched the web this morning, and not 1 article bemoaning Chelsea’s spending. 800m in 2 windows. If it was city and our owners though…
Apparently how much money you spend doesn’t matter anymore - it used to be “splashing the cash” now it’s “building,supporting,investing” - funny that isn’t it - ah well never mind eh?

Apparently how much money you spend doesn’t matter anymore - it used to be “splashing the cash” now it’s “building,supporting,investing” - funny that isn’t it - ah well never mind eh?

Twats aren’t they. Not one article, I get the reds and yanks but have we not got any bottom tier supporting journos who want to call it out and say it’s unfair… as we got?

there wont be , because apparently now they are all spending money to catch up with city and thats okay , different story when we were spending money to catch up with them, its just the cozy little cartel that is still desperately protected by the press, chelseas midfield this season will be north of 200m and i guarantee you there will not be one single graphic of the cost of chelseas team compared to their opponent nor will there be any mention of the expensively assembled chelsea side, spending is fine as long as your owner is white and american

Nearly £1bn on transfers if/when the Caicedo deal goes through in 3 transfer windows?
yep and not a single mention of it, however you will find articles that pep has spent 1.2bn in 7 years at city and how awful that is

yep and not a single mention of it, however you will find articles that pep has spent 1.2bn in 7 years at city and how awful that is
More importantly for me and a question that is not asked, where is the money from the forced sale of Chelsea?

I would be certain that it has not gone to benefit the Ukraine.

I highly rate caicedo, he will definitely improve Chelsea.
I think if the price was right we would have been in for him, but 100mil is crazy money in a position we are fully stacked.
We need a more creative player or winger if we are signing anyone.

Going to be a tough season, Chelsea, Liverpool, United, arsenal have all made decent signings this summer.
Be interesting to see the flops this year though,
Always a couple of flops from big signings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.