Moisés Caicedo

Chelsea have now just bid 48m for Lavia according to Ornstein.

Makes you wonder what happens with Caicedo now because I think every club has been priced out.

Why he didn't request a release clause in his new contract after the possible move to Arsenal in January is beyond me. Such a poor move from him and his agent if he wanted out this summer or next.
It makes me think another club is in for Caicedo and for me there can only be two, us or the dippers.

Chelsea are sailing very close to FFP issues so may be unable to go full on for Caicedo.

Chelsea have now just bid 48m for Lavia according to Ornstein.

Makes you wonder what happens with Caicedo now because I think every club has been priced out.

Why he didn't request a release clause in his new contract after the possible move to Arsenal in January is beyond me. Such a poor move from him and his agent if he wanted out this summer or next.

Chelsea will probably get both.

They are not getting Caicedo and who is the other club bidding?

Also Rodri's comments about playing too many games is very telling.
Agreed we need to be wary of overplaying Rodders this season and if Kovacic does have a long term injury then we need to be looking at bringing in another dm before the window.

And Tolm still mentioned something in the air dealing with Brighton?
I really don't see the Mitomo thing, is he really that good, and it would be an extravagant signing as back up to Grealish.

For me Phillips will never make it in our shirt so we are still light in CM.

They are not getting Caicedo and who is the other club bidding?

Also Rodri's comments about playing too many games is very telling.

Not only have we not been linked with Caicedo, there have been claims denying interest. Don't see it. Chelsea will pay up

I was under the impression the buy back clause on Lavia doesn't kick in until 2024? As for Nunez surprised he is still at Wolves, but yes he could be another player we may consider.

Wolves are rumoured to be wanting Doyle as well, maybe something possible?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.