Moisés Caicedo

and brighten accepting lower
If it's accept lower or keep an unhappy player then that's a different choice altogether than choosing between two bids. The way this is playing out suggests the former, no player with half a brain would let this be leaked if they had any plans of going to the cult.

I think klopp saying in his conference they agreed a fee was to make Chelsea walk away and give up knowing they hadn't agreed personal terms with the player . Pathetic from him

Caceido seems a headcase

Why would you turn down liverpool for Chelsea

Either way...fucking hilarious

Remember when the media told us that Liverpool were run perfectly? They literally just bid £110m for a player without checking if he wanted to join them, knowing the bid would most likely be leaked into the public domain. Which in turn hampers their negotiations for the guy they turn to next (presumably Lavia), as it shatters the illusion they like to create that they can’t compete financially. Shambolic 12 hours or so by them.

I think klopp saying in his conference they agreed a fee was to make Chelsea walk away and give up knowing they hadn't agreed personal terms with the player . Pathetic from him
I think Klopp thought it was in the bag, hence he was able to backtrack on his statement about signing £100m players.

They could afford Bellingham, Saints will bend them over, Klopp admitted he's a hypocrite, and Liverpool have no qualms about ruining the market. Great morning.

Reddy: It'll take alot for Chelsea to get him now, even though they have more wages on offer.

so just to match the bid then?

Poor Melissa , trying to polish a turd of a decision going against her heroes!

Mane fucked off to Saudi, along with Hendo and now having to face the prospect of the dippers placing their financial strength on the table, and still not got their prize.

She will be broken .

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.