Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an insane sentence: We'll concede fewer in Monaco than we did in Manchester because we'll have Kolarov at CB this time.

Imagine saying that eight months ago.

I think we'll get a 2-2.

True lol, this lot were out in force during the Euros, they kicked off with N.I. and the Poles, had a go at English and Russians as well
Just giving a heads up to travelling blues who are staying there, it's a great place i'm sure but just be careful, don't want bevvied up blues wandering about and getting set upon
There was a little mob of them in Dusseldorf after the BMG game, looked to be looking for mither.

And where is this area to avoid???
Id of thought most blues will be around the promenade and the old town?
Not sure but another poster on the Monaco tickets thread said he was there with Northern Ireland and the Nice Ultras were coming at them and the Poles from all directions and then vanishing
Google Nice Ultras it's all there, this BSN mob are outlawed in France , to belong to it or displaying their banners can land you in jail, their leader is looking at 7 years after being arrested in February

Based on recent team selections, I think we'll line up like this:

Caballero
Sagna
Stones
Kolarov
Clichy
Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Sterling
Aguero

Think we'll definitely have to score out there, maybe twice, to get through to the next round.

Regarding the Nice ultras, not heard much about Spurs fans having any trouble there earlier in the season?

A Mourinho style boring 0-0 would do for me. Please Pep, put on a defensive master class and extend our record to 7 away consecutive clean sheets.

Based on recent team selections, I think we'll line up like this:

Caballero
Sagna
Stones
Kolarov
Clichy
Fernandinho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Sterling
Aguero

Think we'll definitely have to score out there, maybe twice, to get through to the next round.

Regarding the Nice ultras, not heard much about Spurs fans having any trouble there earlier in the season?

I'd be very surprised if Yaya doesn't start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.