Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the usual crap coming out about Monaco again , biggest scorers in europe blah blah blah , we knew that last week but we have now found out they can,t f8cking defend if their lives depended on it , scoring hatfuls of goals against french Ligue dross doesnt prepare you for a game in the Champs league ask PSG . Not at all worried about this game ,we will simply outscore them again.

the usual crap coming out about Monaco again , biggest scorers in europe blah blah blah , we knew that last week but we have now found out they can,t f8cking defend if their lives depended on it , scoring hatfuls of goals against french Ligue dross doesnt prepare you for a game in the Champs league ask PSG . Not at all worried about this game ,we will simply outscore them again.

The score could of easily been the other way around at our place. Both defences where a mess and they missed a penalty which could of buried us.

agree, we'll win this game comfortably. All this noise about their attacking threat and the tie being evenly poised is hot air. The way we ran over the top of them in the second half at home is ominous for them. We win 3-1.

We have performed away at the likes of Roma, Sevilla and Bayern but we shouldn't take anything for granted.

Last edited:
I have the utmost confidence in the team tomorrow
But it's going to be more of the same
Two teams attacking for 90 minutes
I'm curious to see what Pep comes up with tomorrow...
4-0 when I have to work, and I'll be on the job tomorrow
Come on Blues let's have this one and move on

During the last 20 minutes of the home game we ripped them a new one. We should have scored at least another two in that period and they were a spent force going forward as well. They haven't got their best defender so I see no reason to worry about this game. Looking forward to it though

Stuck in Thailand at the moment and the game is in so late, can't find a Sports Bar that will be open and screening it.

Anyone got a 'stream' recommendation? The usual alike CR7 seem to be blocked.

Stuck in Thailand at the moment and the game is in so late, can't find a Sports Bar that will be open and screening it.

Anyone got a 'stream' recommendation? The usual alike CR7 seem to be blocked.

Cric free seems to work consistently well.
Type it into google and it will find you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.